If you are doing Maths Literacy, you will need a minimum of level 4.
Students with lower marks will be considered for our Foundation in Accountancy Program
Degree in Accounting or Business
Alternatively, if you have a National Diploma, Degree in Accounting or Business related studies, you can apply to study with IMAS on a full-time or part-time basis.
What is CIMA?
- CIMA is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants.
- CIMA has more than 227,000 members and students in 179 countries. They work at the heart of business in industry, commerce and not for profit organisations. CIMA has strong relationships with employers, and sponsor leading research.
- CIMA constantly update their qualification, professional experience requirements and CPD programme. This ensures that their members and students are first choice for employers who are recruiting financially trained business leaders.
- CIMA is committed to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards, and to maintaining public confidence in management accounting.
The CIMA Professional qualification is recognized worldwide as the most relevant global finance qualification for business.
Join a global organisation powered by two of the world’s leading accounting bodies (AICPA – the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CIMA).
The CIMA qualification is designed to bring together management accounting, financial accounting and business, so you’ll have the practical skills employers need. That way, you’ll be qualified to work in a wide range of roles from finance to consultancy, IT to senior management positions.
As a CIMA-qualified professional, you will be able to drive business success. You will use your financial knowledge to influence strategic decisions and manage performance.
How long is the qualification? If you study towards the CIMA qualification on a full time basis at IMAS, it will take you three years to complete. Your studies will be broken-down as follows:
- Fill in our application form and return it to us asap.
- Registration is Open until the 25th January 2019, with Orientation starting on the 4th February 2019.
- For Full-Time students, registration is R 5000. And the remaining fees will be payable on a monthly basis over 7 months via debit order.
- Fundi provides study loans to those that are interested in studying with us.