WHERE BUSINESS AND FINANCE MEET
- The CIMA qualification is distinguished by its relevance to business and its focus on developing financial, non-financial and business management skills with leading edge techniques.
- The CIMA qualification is designed to develop the real world application of skills required by organisations, giving Chartered Management Accountants far more relevant competencies for the ever changing business world.
- CIMA’s emphasis is on developing professionals who know how to analyse and provide recommendations on a range of critical business issues, thereby becoming valuable business partners.
How does it work?
Eligible individuals are required to take the CIMA Gateway exam, also known as the Management Level Case Study exam for those who are not on the accelerated route.
The CIMA Gateway Exam is:
- a computer based case study exam
- three hours long
- available in four windows a year (February, May, August and November)
- assesses knowledge and competencies covered in the Management level of the CIMA Professional Qualification.
In preparation for the Gateway Exam, IMAS offers eight weeks of contact classes through its part-time or home study programme. This will be followed by a week of case study workshop, refer to our 2018 timetables for dates and venue.
Once you have passed the CIMA Gateway Exam, you will be granted 12 exemptions that include subjects from the certificate level, operational and management level exams, allowing you to progress straight to the strategic level of CIMA Professional Qualification.
How much does it cost?
Master’s gatewayassessment only
- Registration with CIMA
- The first year’s subscriptions fees
- One attempt at the exam
- All 12 exemptions from certificate, operational and management level exams after successfully passing the CIMA Gateway Exam
IMAS Tuition Feefull time tuition
- All your contact classes for P2, F2 and E2
- Kaplan Study Material – Study Text and Exam Practice Kit
- Unlimited Access to our recorded material
- Case Study Workshop
How to get started
IMAS will register you with CIMA and submit documents proving your eligibility for this route. Documents include:
- Complete transcripts (mark sheets) for all stages
- Graduation certificate or a letter from your University confirming completion or letter from your professional body
- Once your documents have been reviewed and approved you will then be confirmed onto the gateway route by CIMA and commence with your classes in preparation for your Gateway Exam.