About The Unemployed Graduates or Matriculants Bursary Fund
Do you aspire to study towards a Globally recognized accounting qualification?
The Institute of Management Accounting and Strategy (IMAS) in partnership with the Finance and Accounting Services SETA (FASSET) are proud to offer you an opportunity to study towards a Global Professional Accountancy Qualification – ACCA or CIMA.
ACCA is a global professional accountancy qualification that aims to prepare students for any finance or accounting role in an organisation.
With ACCA, you can pursue a career in accounting, taxation, auditing or business.
We are currently looking for 30 Unemployed Graduates or Matriculants to study towards Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) from May 2022.
The Bursary covers the following:
- Registration with the professional accounting body
- Exemption Fees
- Tuition Fee
- Examination Fees (one attempt per subject)
- Subscription Fee
- Study Material
** Transport and Accommodation is not covered.
- Students will be expected to attend full-time or part-time at the IMAS Campus in Braamfontein or via our Zoom Online Classes.
Who qualifies for the bursary?
– Black South African (Africans, Coloureds, Indians) students, or
– Limited White Students, not exceeding 20% of the total number
– Currently Unemployed
– Completed a National Diploma or bachelor’s degree (BCom) in 2020 or 2021 at a recognizable tertiary institution in South Africa. Or completed Grade 12 in 2020 or 2021.
Apply for the Bursary
Bursary Application Closes On The 14th April 2022.