CGMA Finance Leadership Program (FLP)
Accelerated Digital Route to becoming a Chartered Management Accountant
The Institute of Management Accounting and Strategy (IMAS), a CIMA Global Learning Partner is proud to have collaborated with CIMA to bring you a premium digital pathway to assist achieve the much sought after Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation.
This digital-first learning program is similar in scope and rigor to a master’s degree. You’ll learn the finance, business, digital, people and leadership skills that employers are looking for, today and in the future. Watch a virtual tour of the CGMA Finance Leadership Program below.
FLP IS AN ACCELERATED ROUTE TO QUALIFYING AS A
CHARTERED GLOBAL MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT (CGMA)
With a once-off payment fee and a maximum of 3 case study exams you can qualify.
Why choose the CGMA Finance Leadership Program?
Get the skills that employers say matter.
The CGMA Finance Leadership Program will teach you the skills that 2,000 finance teams have identified as being critical for your career.
Finance professionals created it for finance professional.
You can apply what you learn to the larger business context right away, with all topics taught through scenarios, interactive exercises and business simulation. Written by authors with years of firsthand professional experience in finance and business, the courses are also developed and backed by AICPA and CIMA, the world’s two largest and influential accounting and finance associations.
Learn in your own time, at your own pace.
Unlike traditional programs, the CGMA Finance Leadership Program was designed from scratch for working professionals. Everything is online — including most of the exams. You can study when you want, wherever you are, and even learn the topics in whichever order you like.
Build on your existing knowledge.
The CGMA Finance Leadership Program builds on your background, so you can start the program at the entry point that’s right for you — no need to repeat any of your learning.
Priced to be accessible.
If your employer is helping fund your studies, there’s good news: the CGMA Finance Leadership Program is priced within the range of most corporate tuition reimbursement policies. You can expect to pay between $2,500 and $5,000, depending on how long it takes you to complete the program.
The Finance Leadership Program Structure
The CGMA Finance Leadership Program is divided into three levels, each building on the previous one. If you’ve already got a relevant prior qualification or degree, you may be eligible to skip certain levels, enabling you to earn your CGMA designation faster than you might think.
|Operational Level||Management Level||Strategic Level|
The Operational level focuses on short-term decision-making. You’ll build your core knowledge of finance, accounting and reporting, studying topics like:
Start at the Operational level if you hold a bachelor’s degree or above in business.
At the Management level, you’ll focus on translating long-term decisions into medium-term plans. You’ll build on what you’ve learned at the Operational level to include topics like:
Start at the Management level if you hold a bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or finance.
At the Strategic level, you’ll focus on long-term strategic decision making, learning about risk and finance strategy. Key topics include:
If you’re a CPA, you have the option to skip right to the CGMA Strategic Level Case Study Exam.
|Exam: Operational Case Study Exam||Exam: Management Case Study Exam||Exam: Strategic Level Case Study Exam|
How is FLP different from the normal CIMA route?
- FLP is a CIMA digital learning and assessment platform – which mean, you will learn and undertake all your assessments online.
- You will only have three case study exams to pass to qualify as a CGMA holder
- Objective test exams are now replaced by competency assessment
- Once Off payment
- Ability to skip topics you already know with pre-assessments
- Interactive exercises
- Business simulation assignments
Why choose IMAS supported premium FLP route?
- • We have an impeccable track record of delivering consistent results since 2014.
- • Our pass rates are among the leading in the country and compare favourable with global benchmarks.
- • We have a team of passionate lecturers and student liaison officers that will be handholding you throughout your FLP journey.
- • Our team of student liaison officers will guide you through our weekly scheme of work that will entail the topics/competency to be covered including your online assessment.
- • While our lecturers will take you through different concepts, topics and examples to ensure thorough understanding in order to apply this in our interactive exercises and business simulation assignments.
- • Through our supplementary program that runs mid-week in the evening and repeats on weekends, you will be able to get more that the digital CIMA platform will offer in order to ensure you are ready to pass the three case study exams.
- • Upon completing the different competency and qualifying for Case Study, you will attend our Case Study Workshop covering the following:
- • Case Study Exam preparation guidance and exam technique.
- • Analysis of the preseen material released by CIMA, linking these to the different competency covered in the F, P and E subjects.
- • Industry analysis of the company covered in the preseen material.
- • A minimum of six mock exam based on the actual case study.
- • Access to leading case study experts from a team of IMAS Lecturers.
- • You will be part of IMAS WhatsApp Group with likeminded students with 24 hours access to IMAS team of lecturers for any assistance.
How much does it cost?
The CGMA Finance Leadership Program is offered in one-, two- or three-year subscriptions. How long you need to enrol for will depend on what level you start at and how much time you’re able to dedicate to studying.
|If you start at the||You will learn||So we suggest||For only|
|Operational level||All 3 levels||A 3-year subscription||R100,000|
|Management level||2 levels||A 2-year subscription||R75,000|
|Strategic level||1 level||A 1-year subscription||R45,000|
Get Started Today!
To speak to our student advisors,
Call or WhatsApp us on 0861 434 333
4th Floor, Forum II, Braam Park Office Park, 33 Hoofd Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa