CIMA Part Time Classes
Where Business & Finance Meet
- The CIMA qualification is distinguished by its relevance to business and its focus on developing financial, non-financial and business management skills with leading edge techniques.
- The CIMA qualification is designed to develop the real world application of skills required by organisations, giving Chartered Management Accountants far more relevant competencies for the ever changing business world.
- CIMA’s emphasis is on developing professionals who know how to analyse and provide recommendations on a range of critical business issues, thereby becoming valuable business partners.
Choose Your Campus
We offer pre-recorded lecture videos, unlimited support from our lecturers via our student online portal.
Access to study notes and `lecture slides.
Kaplan Study Material i.e. Study Text and Exam Practice Kit
If there is anything we can help you with, feel free to contact our office on 011 3317343.
Ready To Join IMAS?
- If you want to study part-time and currently hold any tertiary qualification, you will need to pay R1,800 for CIMA Registration and Application Fee so we can apply for your exemptions. We need your academic transcript/record and copies of your graduation certificate i.e. Diploma, Degree etc. to apply for your exemptions from CIMA.
- Exemptions normally takes about 21 days before they are awarded and they are only awarded by CIMA.
- Part-Time students will be required to pay a deposit of R2,000 per subject once their exemptions are confirmed.
Fundi provides study loans to those that are interested in studying with us.
Registration now open!
Registration for the 3rd block/semester is now open until the 6th of September, with classes starting on the 30th September.
However, 2020 1st Block registration is open until the 31st January, with classes starting on the 24th February 2020.