DREAMING OF RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
If you are financially-minded and have dreams to start, manage or develop a small/medium sized business – or want to help grow an established local company to a global enterprise, the Entrepreneurship Programme is the study stream for you.
- Entrepreneurship 1 (BMT1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Office and Legal Practice (OLPR)
- Entrepreneurship 2 (MNT2)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Financial Statements (FNST)
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)
- On completing your 2nd Year, you will be awarded the Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID: 23619 – NQF 5)
- entrepreneurship 3 (BMT3)
- Financial Management and Control (FMCL)
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Framework (FRRF)
- Research Theory and Practice (RTAP)
National Diploma: Financial Accounting (SAQA ID: 20366)