LEARN HOW TO MAKE A BUSINESS SUCCEED!
The Business Management Programme is just the ticket if you have ambitions of managing a business and its finances. Good business management is vitally important for a company’s commercial success. You will learn about business and financial management best practices, office and legal practice, human resource management, computer literacy, global business strategy and research methods in commerce. Sounds like something you would enjoy? Then the business management course is for you.
- Business Management 1 (BMT1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Office and Legal Practice (OLPR)
- Business Management 2 (MNT2)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Financial Statements (FNST)
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)
- On completing your 2nd Year, you will be awarded the Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID: 23619 – NQF 5)
- Business Management 3 (BMT3)
- Financial Management and Control (FMCL)
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Framework (FRRF)
- Research Theory and Practice (RTAP)
National Diploma: Financial Accounting (SAQA ID: 20366)